CARPLAY didn't start and white screen

Hi,
I am trying to install your wonderful program on my PI.
I have a Raspberry pi 3 b+ with Raspberry Pi OS 64 bit installed. The latest that was in Raspberry pi Imager.
After the system was up, I updated everything I could and connected Carlinkit CPC200-CCPA.
According to the instructions:
git clone GitHub - rhysmorgan134/react-carplay
cd react-carplay
./setup-pi.sh

Everything is fine, no errors or warnings.
I fire up Carplay.AppImage in the terminal and get the following:

pi@raspberrypi:~/Desktop$./Carplay.AppImage
/home/pi/.config/react-carplay/config.json
true
configread
creating pi bridge in main
creating client in PiMost
A JavaScript error occurred in the main process
Uncaught Exception:
Error: ENOENT, No such file or directory
at new OS8104A (/tmp/.mount_Carpla1ss7qg/resources/app.asar/node_modules/socketmost/dist/driver/OS8104A.js:47:41)
at new SocketMost (/tmp/.mount_Carpla1ss7qg/resources/app.asar/node_modules/socketmost/dist/server/SocketMost.js:107:23)
at new PiMost (/tmp/.mount_Carpla1ss7qg/resources/app.asar/out/main/index.js:231:23)
at /tmp/.mount_Carpla1ss7qg/resources/app.asar/out/main/index.js:341:5
at suppressedCallback (node:fs:275:5)
at FSReqCallback.oncomplete (node:fs:200:23)
(node:23925) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: electron.systemPreferences.askForMediaAccess is not a function
at createWindow (/tmp/.mount_Carpla1ss7qg/resources/app.asar/out/main/index.js:408:30)
at /tmp/.mount_Carpla1ss7qg/resources/app.asar/out/main/index.js:434:3
(Use react-carplay --trace-warnings ... to show where the warning was created)
(node:23925) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag --unhandled-rejections=strict (see Command-line API | Node.js v22.0.0 Documentation). (rejection id: 1)
…/…/third_party/libc++/src/include/vector:1580: assertion __n < size() failed: vector index out of bounds
[23925:0425/203032.076077:ERROR:gpu_process_host.cc(991)] GPU process exited unexpectedly: exit_code=6
…/…/third_party/libc++/src/include/vector:1580: assertion __n < size() failed: vector index out of bounds
[23925:0425/203035.007759:ERROR:gpu_process_host.cc(991)] GPU process exited unexpectedly: exit_code=6
[23925:0425/203037.141604:ERROR:gpu_process_host.cc(991)] GPU process exited unexpectedly: exit_code=6

the application starts but the only thing that shows is a white screen with a spinning loading symbol.
When I connect the phone, the icon disappears and there is only a white screen.
I tried different versions and 32 and 64.
Can you help me fix this?

Hi, New setup with DietPi on Orange PI 5 and wired carlink. Running as user get spinning wheel whitescreen that resets every 10 seconds or so and exact message described above. When I start with sudo and --no-sandbox just get whitescreen w/o spinning wheel. Was working previously on RPI 4; Upgraded to boot dashboard quicker. Any direction to help debug? Thanks in advance.