E90 Most and React CarPlay

I apologize for my absence, it’s been nuts around work. I will be able to test and report back in about 24 hours. Thank you so very much for looking into this!

Very late reply here - been a bit absent lately as work has been super busy and I have a baby on the way! - I am also working on a CIC-HU replacement :slight_smile: But I did not have the time to create a proper bench setup yet.

I suspect you’ll need the CIC in the loop as a network master or the decoder box - even with the box connected the PiMOST should be able to hijack the stream

1 Like

The issue with running the pimost as the master, even if the drivers were written to support it. Is that the oscillator crystal is for 48khz. To run at 44.1khz it needs a 16.9344 (iirc) crystal instead.

I’ve managed to source some crystals in the correct foot print, and I have also purchased a MULF2 High unit. So when it arrives I will test the crystals out and if all is well I am happy to ship some out FOC to you 44.1khz guys. Should be very simple to replace using a hot air gun. Even if you don’t want to run as master, it does allow the use of enhanced bypass

I will need to run as a master as I have nothing else in the car now that is on the MOST bus. Just my head unit and the amp. That’s excellent news about the crystal. I have no issue replacing it on the board, just let me know. Again, thank you for your continued attention.